Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello!

こんにちは、
はじめまして。私はマイと申します。よろしくお願いします!

Hello everyone, nice to see you here. My name is Myra, call me Mai. I hope you'll join me in my quest to learn Japanese.

Nihonashi is my learn-Japanese project, it's great practice for me, and I hope to help out other people (and get some help myself because do I know what I'm talking about? I don't know!).
I've created 3 already on another blog, so I'll go ahead and move those posts over here.

First a little about myself, I've been studying Japanese for about 5 years, with 5 classes and a lot of self-study. I am one of those people who got into Japanese because of anime. I love the language in its own right, it comes on so much more naturally than French. Je ne parle pas francais. (That's about all I can say after years of French.)

Some favorites:
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club, the Cat Returns, Howl's Moving Castle, Hikaru no Go, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Wallflower, Maison Ikkoku, Kekkaishi, Kodocha, Hunter X Hunter, Princess Tutu, Darker Than Black, Natsume Juujin Chou
Manga: Fruits Basket, Demon Diary, Petshop of Horrors, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Genju no Seiza, Hunter x Hunter, Black Cat, Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, Matantei Loki, Vampire Game
Music: Akeboshi, Akino Arai, Ali Project, angela, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Bonnie Pink, Do As Infinity, dream, Kanno Youko (Yoko Kanno), L'Arc~en~Ciel, Ogata Megumi, Picasso, Pillows, Rie Fu, Sakamoto Maaya, See-Saw, Seki Tomokazu, Spitz, Weiss Kreuz

Hajimemashou!

No comments:

Post a Comment